Tuesday 9 November 2010

whirl away

...an unsettled day today, wasn't quite sure where to start, and I had quite a lengthy list of small tasks to do when all I really wanted to do was dive into 'The Vintage Drawer'. So many ideas and directions to take 'made with love' - and we are now onto the reception products. So I decided to sort - re-catalogue everything that has been collected over the last few months and while I was sorting I started to whirl away ideas in my head - the place names - the table numbers - the menus......
So from tomorrow (now that I am organised, surrounded by jars and mini boxes of haberdashery candy) I'm ready to start to sketch and sew and embroider and bead and ribbon and iron - it feels so indulgent to be making and designing again after such a busy year of production (but a wonderful year it has been).
I'll keep posting, this week, as the samples are stitched.....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...